Sunday, June 10, 2007

Draft Fred Thompson

Be thee all hale;

The secret is out; I'm much more in line with conservative Republican thinking than any other current US politics.

I like Fred Thompson.

https://www.imwithfred.com/contribute.aspx?RefererID=7b9ffacc-05eb-4467-a4d7-df8562ac27a2

This is a URL if you'd like to contribute to the Thompson campaign for President of the USA. The following is a Fred Thompson banner.



I do not know if he's Heathen friendly, but I think he's a fair man.

Pip

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may wish to consider Ron Paul now that your first choice is out of the race. Please research him yourself and try not to let the media sway your research or opinion. He is an honest man and I personally believe he may be a
Saint. He is Christian (I don't hold that against him though), but believes one has freedom to practice any religion. He is Founding Father material. Please see for yourself ronpaul2008.com.
Good Day, James Hazelbower, Jr. topjimmy_3@yahoo.com youtube.com/topjimmy333

1/26/2008 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home